Senior Recruiter at ACME Services
Views:542 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Lead - Category Management - Mobile Phone Segment - eCommerce/Online - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Lead - Category Management - Mobile Phone - Ecommerce /Online
Job Location : Andheri
Job Description :
- Driving the annual/ monthly plan for the category/categories.
- Ability to plan the month for regular business/ campaigns and special events like launches, flash sales, etc.
- Understanding of mobiles sales/ traffic/ conversion at a segment level and ensure track.
- Understanding of mobiles category in detail and how people make purchases in the category and brands across segments.
- Month planning of the category with buying and marketing to drive traffic at a channel to SKU level, sales and conversion.
- Ensure customer funnels and journeys are in place for the best in class customer experience to drive conversions.
- Ensure customer has as seamless buying experience for the category that he/she is handling.
- Understanding of Adobe analytics or similar tools.
- Ensure all store campaigns, cashbacks and affordability offers are live on the website.
- Work with Design & Content team to create banners with attractive merchandise and appropriate copy for category properties in accordance to the merch plans.
- Should be able to articulate requirements to cross functional teams and collaborate to drive business requirements.
- Coordinate with category / brands to get deals & offers benchmarking online or otherwise.
- Coordinate with category/ brands/ marketing and drive monetization.
- Detailed campaign, banner and category analysis.
- Scanning of competitive assortments & pricing to identify gaps, threat's and opportunities for Croma and taking corrective actions in conjunction with related teams.
- Coordinating with Buying teams and directly with Brands to ensure timely availability of rich product content.
- Monitoring & aligning inventory to ensure fastest delivery.
Experience Level :
- MBA from tier 1 B-school.
- Robust understanding of retail business drivers.
- High level of communication skills.
- Customer obsession.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Category management.
- 5 Years of relevant experience with minimum of 3 years in mobile sales side or planning team.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics or similar tools.