AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:3020 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Lead - Capital Markets Analytics Delivery (14-20 yrs)
Looking for minimum 14-+ years- experience Leaders in Financial Services or Consulting in Analytics, catering to Capital Markets/Investment Banking clientele
Should have hands on understanding and experience across all Capital Markets products
Post graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Marketing, and Finance & Operations from a Reputed Institute. PhD is preferred
Role will be required to
1. Managing P&L of accounts in Business Analytics
2. Managing and growing client relationship by farming/cross selling offerings to clients
3. Ensuring high client satisfaction by excellence in service delivery and managing client relationship
4. Managing a large team of Analytics professionals across geographies with a very low attrition and high employee satisfaction
5. Conceptualize and develop solutions that are relevant to the BFS clients across sub areas such as, Risk, Marketing, Operations, etc., in managed services model.
6. Deliver high end analytics projects reflecting market leading solutions
7. Support the business development process through good responses to RFP, presentations to customers on our value proposition and developing compelling client related solutions
Need to be a
1. Great Analytical thinking and ability to solve unstructured problems.
2. Strong people management skills
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Strong Communication skills
5. Ability to drive results
6. Strong relationship building skills
7. Logical Thinker
8. Thought leadership
9. Expertise in any Analytical Tool e.g. R, Python, VBA, SAS.
10. Expertise in building and delivering good presentation
11. Familiarity with Programming language
12. Familiarity with Analytical techniques including Machine learning
13. Deep understanding of BFS industry & products - specifically in capital Markets space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.