Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:654 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Lead - Call Center Site - BPO (13-18 yrs)
The incumbent will assume a leadership role and oversight of the GBS CR Communication Center located in Hyderabad. This role will have direct accountability for supervisors and front line representatives who will initially support email and possible chat for PBNA and PFNA (Foods and Snacks). This role will also lead the reporting COE in HBS which will consist of 4 reporters and ensure consistency in processes, data collection and harmonization across sites.
This role will report to the CR GBS Lead.
Responsible for optimal service delivery for the continuous improvement of the consumer experience with emphasis on technology platforms, data capture, voice-of-consumer, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training
Success of the CR Communication center is measured by:
- The ability to provide high quality services while meeting service level objectives across channels along with a high degree of consumer satisfaction measured via CSAT/NPS scores
- Increase efficiency and reduction of cost redundancies with adaptation of new proven technologies
- Ability to collaborate with global business partners, resulting in an improved brand experience for our consumers and protection of our trademarks and corporate reputation.
- On-going deliverables, direction, support
- Best practices, capability building, counsel on resolution, simplification, digitization efforts
- Strategy developmental directions, key projects
- Collaboration, alignment, strategy
- Alignment of PEP priorities and service levels, negotiations of contracts (annual or ad-hoc)
- Any company which has large call centers.