Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:1143 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lead - Business Engagement - Digital & SHE - Pharma - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS/SPJAIN (4-6 yrs)
Job Title: Business Engagement Lead - Digital and SHE
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total-experience: 4-6 years
Budgeted CTC: 20 L to 30 L
Qualification: MBA+Btech : NIT/IIT + MBA- NITIE, IMT, SP jain, IIM
Experience- The candidate must have had the experience of the implementation of IT systems in Manufacturing Space. We are looking at someone who comes from BA/Consulting background with operation excellence experience
- Conceptualization of Adoption Methodology, Change Management and Business Benefit Realization
- Effectively manage projects with in schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Collaborating with business owners to anticipate business needs and initiate improvement plans within manufacturing facilities
- Partnering closely with IT infra team, MES support team to ensure smooth delivery of incident support and troubleshooting of application
- Ensure solutions are compliant to the Quality management system which includes computer system validations.
- Setup a fully functional service desk, responsible and accountable for MES support for execution excellence.
- Understanding on FTPS/Werum PAS-X application
- Liaise between internal teams and external project teams and ensure task completion
- Responsible for new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery
- Understanding of 21CFR Part11 requirements for computerized systems and Computer system validation concepts.
- Quality Management, vendor management
- Having contributed to and implemented IT projects for Pharma Industry within the organization.
- Vendor Review, Management and Project Costs Controls to short list/suggest best available Vendors to meet business objectives. Process IT purchases and payment release notes for the IT function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.