Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:1500 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Lead - Business Engagement - CRM - Pharma/FMCG (7-12 yrs)
Business Engagement Lead - CRM
Job Description :
- The Information Technology and Business Process Excellence team at the client organization has the charter to build a competitive edge to the business by proactively building world-class high-quality innovative IT and Business Process Improvement solutions/Services for all geographies of business including Emerging Markets and India the future growth engine of the company.
To enable this vision, the team focuses on :
- Creating IT strategy that not only aligns with business priorities but also creates and enables new business models that add competitive advantage to business.
- Building thought leadership and expertise in emerging technologies and creatively applies it to different needs of the business.
- Driving continuous Business Process Simplification, Improvement and Excellence.
- Implementation of projects within time and budget addressing critical business needs leveraging appropriate technology.
- Driving and Ensuring benefit realization of various implemented projects.
- Sustaining and maintaining a world class IT infrastructure and Application landscape.
- We are looking for bright individuals who have passion for creating innovative business solutions leveraging appropriate and emerging technologies for Customer Facing solutions.
Skills and Competencies Needed for the Role :
- CRM / CLM Expert with deep domain and functional understanding. At least five years of experience with multiple implementations of CRM systems with proven benefits to the business topline
- Expert Knowledge of Sales Force Systems e.g. CRM, CLM with preferred experience in Branded Pharma business
- Expert knowledge in CRM and allied solutions for Institution Sales preferred experience in Pharma business
- Excellent Functional knowledge of Sales and Marketing in Pharma or FMCG domain
- Understanding of concepts of Sales Force Effectiveness in terms of SalesForce Analytics, Sales Force Alignment, Sales Force Productivity and Incentives management to enable systems for the same
- Ability to identify and leverage Best Practices and Digital Technology trends across Industries for Pharma Sales and Marketing with focus on Customer Experience
- Candidate would be expected to bring thought leadership and will lead independently /minimal supervision: Managing, improving and leveraging the whole stack of SalesForce systems viz. CRM, CLM, Omni-channel connect
- Understand the current business and leverage SFE Best practices and Technology Best practices to help business improve Sales Force productivity and Marketing effectiveness
- Conceptualization of Adoption Methodology, Change Management and Business Benefit Realization of Sales Force system for tangible business impact
- Effectively manage projects with in schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Ensure Business Process Improvement, Change Management and Benefit Realization to add Business Value
Technical Requirements :
- Sound knowledge of Sales & Marketing, SFE, Business Process Management, Business Process Re-engineering and Improvements, Business Analysis, Project Management, Vendor Management
Educational Qualifications : MBA/Engineer (Sales & Marketing) from top B-schools/Engineering institutions. Agile Practitioner preferred
Language : Proficiency in English language
Experience Required : Around 5-8 years of experience in SFE / Sales & Marketing / CRM & CLM
Key Personal Attributes :
- Result oriented and with a work ethic of delivering on-time and as per scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, influencing and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders including partners
- Business-focused, customer & service-minded and confident in advising, developing and articulating solutions