Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:3314 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Lead - Business Development - IT Project Delivery - Bank (5-15 yrs)
Location - Pune or Kolkata
Role - Business Development Lead
About the Role
- Opportunity to play role of Business Development Lead for a region within the BFS Regional Bank and anchor all BD activities (both reactive and pro-active) to mine / grow existing Accounts and acquire New Logos
- Unify and integrate Client Propositions (RFPs or pro-active solutions), working closely with Commercials and Delivery organizations of all Service Lines
- Report to Commercial and Delivery Heads for the SBU
- Own regular status reporting, monitoring, and reporting on the progress of pipeline opportunities and ongoing pursuits
- Work closely with delivery partners to identify growth accounts and proactively mine opportunities within existing accounts
- Contribute to construct of solutions in RFP / RFI including solution theme identification, pricing, benchmarking, competitive analysis etc
- Own stages of Pre-sales cycle (e.g. - Go-to-Market- for geographies/industry segments, lead generation)
- Coordinate between stakeholders on business development activities
- Capture relevant capabilities to highlight the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of Company solutions
- Manage sections of Deal responses (e.g. pricing and estimation, references, case studies etc.)
- Participate in client engagements (visits, pursuits, projects, discussions)
- Analyze and report industry information (e.g. Know Your Customer (KYC), Competitor Intelligence, Market Trends etc.)
- Learn and contribute across different Functional areas
- Overall ensure that Company services meet the client's desired Business Outcomes.
- Coordinate and support client visits
- Enhance sales capabilities through the creation of new collaterals including case studies, Point of Views, technology & business capabilities, solution frameworks
- Build strong rapport with practice teams, delivery teams, the sales team at both onsite & offshore through new idea generation and thought leadership in BFS
- Build reports for leadership consumption
- At least 5 years IT Project delivery experience, 2+ years of relevant experience in end to end business development cycle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various service lines
- Ability to understand and work as a leader of a virtual team. Must have worked within project delivery
- Manage and own critical communications including regular status reviews and responsible for meeting proposal milestones
- Strong influencing skills and a positive attitude!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
- Strong business acumen and ability to pick up business knowledge in short timelines. Solid presentation skills, oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships with mid-senior leadership in past engagements
- Prior Exposure to customer-facing roles will be an added advantage
- Knowhow of Company internal tools, processes and service line capabilities is a must
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines; strong sense of urgency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.