Director at Qrata
Views:315 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Business Development - EdTech (5-10 yrs)
Lead - Business Development
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Leader, with a demonstrated ability in building and leading Business Development teams ground up. You will be responsible for defining and executing the company's Business Development strategy through the School network in India, Middle East and South East Asia.
- In this role, you will report directly and work closely with the Head of Business. You are expected to drive initiatives and deliver consistent outcomes that are aligned with the business objectives to accelerate the growth.
Job Responsibilities :
- Initiate & lead the B2B, B2B2C business expansion for our by building relationships with key stakeholders in schools.
- Enable business growth by developing & managing the network of Schools and other education partners pan India, Middle East, SE Asia
- Develop and implement outreach plans with focus on establishing the need for our programmes.
- Conduct webinars / seminars in schools for building interest and inviting applications to our offerings.
- Set team and individual goals and train team members to accomplish the set revenue and business targets.
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
- Managing, Monitoring and Mentoring team
- Responsible for governance activities for lead generation and pipeline management
- Creating an environment that sustains and encourages high performance; motivate teams in optimizing their contribution levels.
- Maintaining relationships with the network, ensuring constant engagement and retention.
- Be the face of our organization with the school community
- Demonstrated excellence as a Business Development Leader in EdTech space with an active working relationship of 50+ schools
- 5+ years of Business Development experience
- Experience with international markets, B2B sales is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to motivate and rally the team
- Worked extensively with learners (13+ yrs preferable) and understands the gaps in the education system