Talent Acquisition Specialist at Info Edge
Views:7417 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Lead - Business Analytics - Product/Consumer/Marketing Analytics - Recruitment Portal (4-10 yrs)
- Naukri is by far and away the market leader in the online recruitment space. It is fundamentally in the classifieds and matching business - bridging the gap between jobseekers and recruiters through its world class products and has huge amounts of data flowing through the system (~62 million jobseekers, ~17000 users added daily, ~5 million searches daily etc.).
- To this end Naukri is looking to set up a dedicated Business Analytics function. This team will serve as a single source of truth for the entire gamut of Business Analytics activities including but not limited to Product Analytics (website, apps), Consumer Analytics (segmentation, cohort analytics), Demand/Supply Matching, Marketing Analytics etc.
- In this role, you will collaborate & work closely with the Naukri CXOs of the Technology, Product & Marketing teams, help design and implement analytics programs, conduct thorough data analysis, generate reports, conduct ad-hoc analysis and play around and experiment with data to see what's working well or not.
Some of the baseline roles & responsibilities are:
1. Setting up MIS/dashboard for :
a. Jobseeker Traffic & CV acquisition - returning user, unique users, net installs,
b. Jobseeker active Database trend - cuts by experience, cities, location, CTC etc.
c. Jobseeker engagement, actions and behavior / pattern.
d. Recruiter login, usage and engagement with Naukri Products
e. Ecommerce usage, conversion and business analytics
2. Product Usage Report for Naukri - Naukri has various products like JP, Resdex, RMS, EHire and others. Detailed usage reports by customers
3. Drawing inferences, trends from the data - meaningful insights which are actionable and would help business take corrective actions, launch new products, enhance current features, drive customer acquisition and all in all contribute to revenue growth of the business
4. Building customer segmentations & personas basis their usage and buying behavior.
5. Working with cross functional team leaders and supporting them to analyze data. Closely partnering with Analytics team to pull data and work with them to prepare clean data lake. Run queries as per business need.