Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:830 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:340
Lead - Business Analytics - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Lead - Business Analytics - FMCG
At present, We are having an urgent opening for LEAD - BUSINESS ANALYTICS (Sr. Manager ROLE) for a REPUTED FMCG Co based at MUMBAI location.
The company is a fast-growing FMCG company with a yearly turnover of 1200 - 1600 crores
Reporting to : CEO
TO START OF IT WILL BE AN INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLE, in some time Zonal teams will be reporting to him. The delivery is independent for the incumbent, but support teams will be reporting to him
Role Overview :
- This position will work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to address business problem with analytics through technology aided data and share detailed insights and solutions while leading a dedicated team of MIS professionals
Reports To : Head - Customer Marketing and Analytics
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work closely with the Head - GT Sales, Head - Alternate Trade Channel, Head - Customer Marketing & Business Analytics and Head - Marketing to understand the business decision making and sales & marketing process challenges to recommend data-led solutions and to develop input-driven models and analyze results for aiding their decision-making
- Leverage advanced data analytics available through existing platforms of DMS, SAP ERP, SFA, BI tools, AI tools like Selina and other locational data sources emerging from various stakeholders.
- Working on Customer Analytics, Sales Force Excellence, Sales & marketing analytics across sub-functional areas (Customer segmentation, profiling, brand performance analytics, promo/campaign planning, and effectiveness tracking, etc.)
- Undertake and deliver IT enabled sales projects to create & implement analytical & Automation tools to ensure improvement in sales systems & processes by translating end user requirement into specifications as required and ensure timely implementation.
- Act as a liaison with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to elicit, recommend, analyze, and follow up business processes, systems, major-minor workstreams and solution requirements
- Collate, design and track reports as per business requirements and coordinate with Business intelligence/MIS team on automation of recurring reports using Macros & BI dashboards
- Lead directly a central MIS team and also guide the regional sales MIS team in standardization of reports and formats across business units and ensure timely delivery of reports
- Ensuring Monthly, Quarterly, Annual incentive plans as per business needs
- Exhibit subject matter expertise on emerging industry practices on analytics and bid data and its applicability in FMCG domain.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum core experience of FMCG domain experience, insight analytics, transformation and change management
- Experience of working in the Sales & Marketing / Sales Force Excellence areas. Working with data for insights delivery to senior management/leadership teams
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Strong affiliation to quantitative methods and data analysis to deliver business insights
- Exposure or appreciation of modern tools in visual analytics, advanced analytical application like SAS, Python, etc., big data, data mining/ML analytics.
- Good communication skills, reasoning, and analytical ability Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking and influencing
- Willingness to learn new concepts, tools, and techniques related to the subject