Lead - Business Analytics - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Category - Consulting
Skills - Supply side analytics, Customer analytics, product analytics
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- As a Lead- Business Analytics, based out of Mumbai city, you would be responsible to lead the demand and supply side of Business Analytics team and contribute to the bottom line of this e-commerce setup.
Our client had started their journey in 2012 with huge funding and have come a long way to become the profitable e-commerce set up India. They are currently building a strong analytics team and hence looking for a lead to manage the demand and supply side of Business Analytics.
As a Lead- Business Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user journeys and generate data driven insights & recommendations to help product and customer success teams in meticulous decision making.
- Develop strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify area of opportunities with strong confidence level.
- Define and analyze key product data sets to understand customer and product behavior.
- Solve problems and answer data-related questions about customers and products
- Create, democratize and monitor performance metrics on regular basis and work with functional manager to consistently raise the bar
- Communicate your findings to cross-functional peers and management
- You should be a highly experienced thinker who will acquire a deep understanding of all business functions the firm performs along with the customers that firm cater too, and their respective needs and behavior
- You will not just be exposed to Product but will also think creatively with the Data Lead and other functional leaders to identify the Data gaps and proactively take ownership of the forward-looking Data road-map related to product and customer initiative across verticals
- You will be responsible for data democratization. Translate all requirements/ performance criteria to KPIs and make it available to all functional managers for faster day to day decision making
- You will be in charge of identifying operational weaknesses and ensuring smooth day-to-day execution of all product activities for the purpose of meeting the product and business goal
- You will be playing active role in building the algorithms/Data Model for demand and supply side products.
As a successful candidate for the role of a Lead- Business Analytics, you should be :
- Bachelor / Master's degree in business and or engineering
- 6-8 years of experience in product analytics/customer analytics with an exposure on supply side analytics.
- Hands-on with SQL and Python/ R
- Hands on Experience in Building Data Models and Statistical Modelling
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required
- Experience in defining market and product requirements, working with engineering & analytic organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements
- Being highly customer-centric with an appreciation to understand customer behavior. Stellar design instinct and product taste
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator, and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
An opportunity to grow with a profitable e-commerce set up in India
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rakhi Mulchandani - +91 (0) 124 452 5443
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well