Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3268 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lead - Business Analyst - Product Solutions Team - Startup (5-8 yrs)
Are you keen on an opportunity to propose new ambient intelligence solutions to global clients for an exciting start-up at the intersection of mobile and big data. Here is your chance.
Our client is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour at a global scale. Currently processing data from over a billion devices, the platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, engage and analyze audiences.
Founded in 2012, the firm is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, it has its global footprint across 44 countries, and works with marquee brands including Procter and Gamble, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonalds, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
As a Lead - Business Analyst, you will be a part of the Product Solutions team, which is responsible for product validation and the first value realization of their product for their enterprise clients. This role will involve a lot of scripting and would need quick turnaround times.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the product and tech team to understand companys data assets.
- Understanding client requirements, working with Client Solutions & Sales teams to curate relevant solutions.
- Working with Customer Success teams to on-board clients and set them up for extracting maximum value out of company product.
- Extracting and analysing large amounts of data and addressing customer needs.
What you need to have:
- Experience with analytics firms or data driven companies.
- Hands on experience with Data Collection/Extraction.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent in scripting and handling large amounts of data.
- Exemplary team leading skills.
- Good understanding of software methodologies and concept.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in computer science.
- 5 to 7 years experience in Data analysis, scripting & software.
- Must have exposure to R, Python, Spark & Hadoop. Knowledge of Java is a plus.