Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:2674 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Business Analyst - Bwise/Enterprise Risk Management/Compliance Function (7-12 yrs)
Hiring Lead Business Analyst from Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance, Audit, Legal, Tax and BCP functions, financial industry is preferred.
The Business Analyst plays a key role in delivering technology solutions throughout the project. This position is for an experienced Lead Business Analyst in General Counsel Portfolio (Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance, Audit, Legal, Tax and BCP functions of Central Technology team and will primarily be responsible for liaising with the Senior Business Stakeholders to define the requirements. This will involve understanding the existing BWise Systems and analysing the further scope of requirements/work in General Counsel Portfolio (Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance, Audit, Legal, Tax and BCP functions. Mainly the role would require:
- Understand BWise Application
- Identify new requirements for BWise by liaising with Business Stakeholders
- Also liaise with other Enterprise Risk & Compliance stakeholders to discuss issues in process and come up with a solution approach to resolve the issues
- Capture & clarify business requirements through a range of analysis techniques (data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams)
- Function as a technical functional expert for General Counsel Portfolio (Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance, Audit, Legal, Tax and BCP functions who would assist in designing solutions for business
- Understand Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance, Audit, Legal, Tax and BCP functions in depth, analyse key performance indicators and use the same to analyse the requirements further
- Create and monitor appropriate Key Risk Indicators to proactively identify exposures or control weaknesses. Of the business
- Obtain agreement on business analysis deliverables ensuring that they meet all the requirements of the business
- Proactively work with business users to identify, define, and clarify scope / issues in terms of complex business/systems requirements.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability/feasibility
- Support business & technology teams in data analysis and during UAT phase.
- Act as a proxy customer with the development teams, facilitating open communication between the stakeholders & development team
- Stay abreast of key emerging products / industry standards in the Business Analysis arena
Experience and Qualifications
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA/M.C.A/Any other Bachelors Degree.
- At least 7 -10 years of Total IT Experience
- Strong Knowledge and Experience of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance, Audit, Legal, Tax and BCP functions in financial industry is must
- Experience in BWise
- Good domain understanding of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Compliance and Governance
- Readiness to deep-dive into issues and jump over hurdles for successful and timely project completion.
- Ability to think from a customer viewpoint and to understand the complexities of the business
- Ability to communicate in an efficient and concise fashion.
- Excellent skills in identifying your audience and address them with the right level of complexity and refinement.
- Proven track record of having strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high focus on your customers.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies.
- Exposure to GDPR industry standard.
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams.
- Ability to think from a customer viewpoint and to understand the complexities of the business.
- Experience of BWise Platform
- Power BI exposure is added advantage
- Strong team player
- Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level
- Willingness to work in different time-zones if required
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
- Self-motivation is essential, should demonstrate commitment to high quality design and development.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and testing professionals.
- Flexibility and an open attitude to change.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a medium term and long-term perspective
- Ability to learn and quickly get familiar with a complex business and technology environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.