Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson inc
Views:739 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Business Analysis - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-9 yrs)
- Enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs and identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to leadership teams
- Deep dive into the assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
- Execute deep & complex quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights
- Drive data-driven decision making through the stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor junior business and data analysts
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ Years of experience in a relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role
- Strong background in statistical modeling and experience with statistical tools such R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, another scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Cognos, BO, Pentaho, etc)
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
Required Behavioral Skills:
- Strong analytical bent of mind
- Strong bias for Action & have the ability to - get things done-
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proficient in Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Should be result & detail-oriented and must have the ability to multi-task and work long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
- Should be a quick learner with the ability to learn new tools/technology quickly.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline
- MBA from Tier 1 College
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.