Talent Consultant at Talent Socio
Views:375 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Business Analysis/Business Intelligence - Telecom (13-15 yrs)
Responsibilities - What you will do ?
- Understanding and delivering automated digital KPI and reports for the business
- Managing business needs and then mapping them to capabilities within the BI domain
- Collaborating and working closely with the IT partners and business users to ensure integration with the on-boarding application
- Documentation and drafting the requirements, flow and scope documents
- Drive automation in BI & reporting landscape using newer technologies - own the future of BI
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to domain and determining the benefits to the company.
- Leading delivery of projects and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to domain and determining the benefits to the Company
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
Competencies - What are we looking for?
- Overall 13-15 years for experience with 8-10 years of experience in telecom domain
- Understanding of the reporting & BI in telecom domain & mobile banking as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT
- Ability to understand complex business scenarios and translate into comprehensive IT solution design
- Leadership skills with ability to manage direction for Application domain experts
- Hands on experience in managing the complex and critical real time processing and design of such solution
- Strong understanding of network elements, billing systems - wholesale and retail, IT ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of Big Data, Data warehouse and Data modelling, Data mining, business intelligence, data visualization, SQL, PL/SQL, UI/UX
- Hands on experience on Jira, Confluence and agile philosophy
- Experience in project delivery
- Clear and Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong documentation & presentation skills
- People-oriented, with the ability to lead meetings with software development managers, developers, architects as well as product managers.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex/concurrent projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.