Lead - Branding & Positioning - Startup (10-15 yrs)
- We are currently hiring a Branding and Marketing Lead for a well-funded and established startup. This brand is now poised for exponential growth and thus wants to get a Branding Head who could formulate the branding strategy and execute it.
- If working in a high paced environment and working on disruptive solutions is something that you resonate with, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- The role provides a high degree on autonomy in planning long term brand strategies, PR and communication to have a strong positioning for the brand.
- This role needs someone with strong Brand Management experience with good Pedigree and someone who has LAUNCHED A BRAND IN A STARTUP SPACE.
Please note: Generic marketing profiles will not work.
You will be responsible for the entire Brand building & Brand development for the company and executing strategies towards the multi-X growth of the company portfolio.
1. Lead and define the value proposition, create winning propositions and messaging for Go To MARKET
2. Building the brand positioning and implementing strategies to strengthen the brand, build and develop brand equity.
3. Work with a variety of teams to ensure proper understanding and communicate brand strategy.
4. Strong team management to drive all ATL Marketing and Media planning, Event, PR and Social Media channels
5. ROI-focused marketing with data analytics.
6. Strong Stakeholder management Working with external and internal teams to create brand strategy.
7. Align with PR Agency to execute launch strategy.
To fit the bill, you must be:
1. MBA from premier B-school in brand marketing or strategy with 10+ yrs of work experience
2. Must have launched a new brand in FMCG followed by a startup in the digital space.
3. You must be a self-driven leader, skilled in driving complex business deals and strategic partnerships.
Please note India centric experience in B2B is important.
Also, if you are looking for an MNC role then this is not the role for you. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial bent of mind for this.
If you think you fit the bill, write to us with a cover note with details on how you fit the role and why you would be interested in this role, what brand have you launched, along with your CTC.