Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:3895 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Lead - Brand Strategist - Design Team (6-10 yrs)
The role is for a brand strategist to join the Design team. The person will be responsible for designing the brand for various clients from various space like FMCG, E-commerce, Consumer Durables, Food and Beverages etc. This is a leadership role where the person will be leading and owning all the critical aspects of brand building such as brand story, brand architecture, packaging design direction and copywriting.
- Completely lead the brand story creation
- Lead the market research including category research, consumer research, consumer trends, cultural influences etc for the client in purview
The consumer research and trend analysis should be done in a very scientific way and documented at every step of the way
- Work with cross functional teams (graphic design, structure design and design intelligence team) to ensure smooth implementation of strategy into actual execution
- Take ownership of the copy and content that will go on the package
- Assist the content team to drive content creation related to brand design
The projects could be for an end to end brand design or could be for a promotional campaign/ one time activity as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.