Lead - Brand Solutions (7-16 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Digital Ad sales, Brand Solutions,
Job Type - Permanent
- Lead the brand solutions and the digital ad sales for the Client.
- Build and develop partnerships and alliances with the brands.
India's largest retail rewards platform that drives discovery and commerce for offline businesses.
They are a series C funded startup and have grown business by 5X in 2018 and are looking to better that feat in 2019.
- Work with brand team to adhere to operational growth metrics/targets for brands
- Be one stop POC for internal cross functional support
- Analyze, recommend and implement improvement initiatives around app inventory
- Understand & analyse user & brand behaviour pre-campaign to adopt to creative marketing strategies being used on other platforms
- Suggest traditional and creative ideas to ensure incremental performance of key accounts
- Participate in strategic planning & analyse performance measurement metrics periodically
- Work on Financial management (P&l, Gross margins etc.) for brands
- Have a minimum 8 to 10 Years of experience in brand solutions and Ad sales experience
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional team, high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong business acumen with analytical and strategic thinking prioritise ability to draw conclusion based on data
- Experience in conducting analysis of marketing activities and process
- Ability to collaborate and develop key product messaging and brand positing
- Advance excel, Basic knowledge of SQL and problem solving skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High sense of ownership and responsibility
Be a part of the rapidly growing company where the work culture empowers the individual and gives the independence and the space to explore, challenge, critique and learn. Get an opportunity where you can apply your skills and enhance your learning in an open, collaborative and challenging environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arya Balabantray on +91 124 452 5462
Contact - Arya Balabantray - +91 124 452 5462
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.