Director at Connexio Search
Views:855 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lead - Brand Marketing - Healthcare Startup (10-12 yrs)
Lead - Brand Marketing - Health & Healthcare Startup
- Our client is an early stage tech start up in the emergency response space. It is well backed by leading PE firms and investors.
- They are already present in multiple cities and 70+locations pan India. As they bolster their leadership, they are looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to work closely with the CEO.
Job Description :
- Develop and manage the brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand's equity.
- Create, execute, and manage lead generation, performance and content strategy/ability to build marketing communications and campaigns across offline and online channels.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel digital and performance marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyzing the success of digital and performance marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Conceptualize brand led ideas that can elevate awareness, recall and positioning in their target segment.
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business's initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Drive programs and projects across the various customer touch points to drive customer consideration and trust for our products.
- Take ownership of the brands voice by defining guidelines and best practices across products and platforms.
- Work with digital teams to create digital first assets that can help drive acquisition & engagement.
- Establish metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI's.
Key Skills Required :
- Total experience of 10 to 12 years and is currently working in B2C tech startups and managing digital first brands is preferred. Background in agency is welcome.
- Person must be able to drive digital marketing as well as offline communications.
- Should be able to manage budgets across channels and oversee media, communications and PR strategy.
- Innovative and creative thought process.
- Analytical and good with data.