Lead - Brand Marketing - Fashion eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Brand Marketing Lead - Fashion eCommerce
About Company :
Our client is a Global D2C Consumer Fashion brand from India founded by alumni of IIT & IIM. The founding team has 15 years of experience across startups and large companies. Our client has over 60,000+ Happy Customers and has been featured by media outlets like CNBC TV18, ELLE, Cosmopolitan etc.
About role : As a Brand Manager, you will help in promoting the brand. You will be responsible for driving brand equity on various social media channels.
Job Description :
- Plan, create, and execute marketing campaigns on various social media platforms
- Define and manage brand communication strategy across platforms
- Responsible for building consumer insights for the brand
- Provide insights and analytical reports to monitor overall efforts
- Build strategies, prepare budgets and execute campaigns in a timely manner
- Work with various agencies to promote influencer marketing, celeb partnerships, and brand collaborations
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in brand management
- Have worked with influencers, brands, and celebrities for enhancing brand equity
- Should have an analytical bent of mind
- Any prior experience with a D2C brand is an added plus. Similarly, any experience with a fashion and/or lifestyle brand is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.