Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:571 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Lead - Branch Logistics - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
This role is responsible for handling entire Secondary distribution model independently. Working with the cross functional teams in identification and implementation of the continuous improvement activities, particularly focused on the areas of service excellence and cost optimization. Branch Logistics Lead would responsible for all type of Logistics and warehousing activities in entire West Region and is accountable for the reporting tasks, including analytics and consolidation of the Supply Chain related reporting.
Optimizes the Logistics Network
- Lead the cyclic network evaluation exercise to identify and implement the network optimization initiatives
- Lead the efficiency focusses projects on process improvements/automation
- Liaise with key cross functional stakeholders to co-create logistics solutions optimising Route to Market, distribution models and assess financial outcomes for the business
Analyses and improves Performance
- Support the business with analytics focused on reducing our logistics cost spend, improving our service delivery and driving the sustainability agenda for North region.
- Lead the team for successfully implementation of CRS/COP
- Responsible for maintaining Quality & hygiene as per CQA standards.
- Responsible for making a bench strength of 3PL service providers in area
Material, CFA & Transport management
- Responsible to drive the fill rate & Service Level performance of region.
- Responsible for optimum utilization of space and reducing detentions at RDC.
- Defining & Periodic assessment of Transport & CFA SOPs.
- Negotiate with transporters, landlord, CFA for renewals and keep the spends under budget.
- Train and supervise 3PL staff in various RDC
- Conducting periodic stock audits and reconciliation of stocks
- Meet all required CFA compliance to avoid any negative observation
- Periodic stock ageing and liquidation of near expiry stocks.
- Statutory controls like FSSAI licenses renewals.
- Preparing monthly provisioning
- Resolution of customer complaints within defined timeline.
- Conducting survey for accident/theft/damages/shortages and submission to HO in defined timeline.
- Settling customer claims on shortage/damage in liaison with account department.
- Lead the warehouses/order execution team and ensure flawless execution
- Have connect with the sales and finance team to ensure clearance of order bottlenecks
- To ensure minimal cancellation & sales returns
- Drive efficiency and transformation in the billing operation