Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:759 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Lead - Banking Alliances & Partnerships - Payments (7-12 yrs)
- We are hiring for a Senior Partnerships & Alliances resource for a payment technology organisation to help grow expand their Banking Alliances business in India
- This role specifically would be targeting the creation of alliances with Banks and Financial Service organizations.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Developing and managing payments partnerships
- Building local partnerships, to enable, merchants to have access to global payments' capabilities
- Lead Partnership strategies, payment industry partners, including acquirers, financial institutions and other payment industry providers.
- Responsible for developing alliances with Banks and financial Institutions
- Development and implementation of best user experience in the payment's checkout flow
- Developing the strategy and finalization of the product and partners
- Closely work with Global stakeholders- sales, legal, marketing and technology to launch and manage partnership programs
To qualify for this role, you will require:
- Qualified degree with at least 7+ years work experience
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payment methods, Acquirer, Schemes or Issuer.
- Strong alliance experience
- Knows the players in the payments market and has a keen interest in the latest tech trends and offerings in payments.
- Able to hold a considered view on how new partnerships could benefit the business.
- Ideally have strong project management capabilities, sharp commercial awareness and operational experience within the field of partnerships and alliances.
- Have completer-finisher skills to bring new partnerships on board from initial scope of work through to contracts and roll-out.