Lead/AVP/VP - Operational Risk Management/Governance - Bank (10-16 yrs)
Given below position details with a Leading Bank, based in BKC Mumbai
Job Title: Lead-ORM (Governance)
Grade - AVP/VP
Job Description :
1. Develop and review operational risk policies and process manuals to establish robust operational risk framework in the bank.
2. Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, including process for operational risk management in accordance to regulatory standards.
3. Prepare operational risk updates and facilitate Operational risk management committee on quarter basis with MD & CEO and top management. Prepare and present Heat map for risk areas and operational risk dashboards to senior management.
4. Perform Loss data reconciliation activity and report to regulatory portals on timely manner.
5. Review and perform ICAAP Pillar 1 & Pillar 2 activities including Operational Risk related stress testing.
6. Govern annual SOP review for all units of the bank and ensure the timely updation of RCMs and control testing.
7. Ensure availability of Incident Database, Issues and Action Tracker, Risk Registers and KRI data for all units in the bank and timely reporting for RBS and other compliances.
8. Institutionalize Self-Identified Issues Framework for all units including ORM.
9. Liaison with RBI and Internal Auditors for operational risk and Internal financial controls
10. Ensure delivery of all projects including any automation requirement assigned within agreed timelines