HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1335 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Lead/Associate Manager - SEO/Digital Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Job Objective: To execute and deliver on SEO goals for clients as an integral part of cross-channel digital marketing project teams led by engagement managers.
1. Opportunity Sizing: Perform detailed keyword research on the client's site by considering the existing SEO reach, competition benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets. Use inputs from this analysis to employ a bottoms up approach to forecast the organic opportunity for the client.
2. Client Goal Delivery: Lead the SEO goal achievement plan as a part of client project teams
3. New Business Support: Drive discussions with presales, account management and business development teams on opportunities with clients to enable new business acquisition
4. Function Building: Drive the achievement of the business unit goals of operating margins by working closely with the BU leadership and implementing efficiency and productivity focused initiatives on projects
1. Project Management: Create, manager and deliver project plans to achieve results for clients from the organic search channel. Needs to drive the achievement of the milestones and results on the project plan with the team of analysts and senior analysts working closely with the Engagement Manager
2. Technical Analysis: Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also drive the execution of optimization plan with the project managers.
3. On Page Optimization: Lead detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also drive the execution of optimization plans with the project managers.
4. Content Strategy: With keyword research as the fundamental input lead a deep dive on site content to lay down a content strategy. The strategy needs to provide keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site. Also drive the execution of optimization plan with the project managers
5. Off page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also drive the execution of optimization plan with the project managers.
6. SEO analytics: Lead data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights to the clients over weekly, monthly and quarterly touchpoints.
1. Guide, lead and mentor the group of analysts on the project to deliver the project SEO goals as their reporting manager
2. Contribute to overall capability development of the function by taking formal and informal training sessions in their chosen area of expertise
Key Performance Indicators
1. Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered
2. Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO and digital marketing on the projects and for building the function
3. Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
4. Ability to deliver error free and high quality output on projects
5. Ability to drive the team on project plans for the SEO channel and deliver in a timely manner
6. Lead the team of analysts to follow the SEO framework, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them
7. Introduce best practices to the team based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and SEO
8. Lead discussions with Business Development and Account teams over revenue growth opportunities
Internal Interfaces External Interfaces
SEO Subject Matter Experts (US Based)
Client Digital Program Managers (Client Location Based)
Project Managers (India Based)
Client SEO Channel Managers (Client Location Based)
Business Development & Presales (US & India)
SEO Business Leadership (India Based)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.