Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:1601 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Consultant/Senior Manager - Adobe Analytics - BPO (7-12 yrs)
Adobe analytics-Lead Assistant Manager/ Manager/Sr.Consultant/Sr. Manager
Team Introduction :
We work with a UK based utilities provider on a range of analytical problems that include, but are not limited to customer experience, customer retention and churn, to providing our clients with pro-active and quicker ways to measure the performance of their digital products and journeys.
Our ideal candidate is someone who (is) :
- Performance focused, comfortable with uncertainty and ability to rapidly switch focus
- A strong commercial and analytical mindset
- Communicates confidently and persuasively
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility
- Capable of presenting complex data in a simple, digestible way
- Passion and a willingness to challenge and push for what you think is right
- A genuine enthusiasm for problem solving and product development
If you wish to apply, please go through the set of requirements & responsibilities, below.
- Engage with client stakeholders/ team and articulate project plans, show-and-tell, recommend next steps/project plans and methodologies
- Train the team of Product Owners in eCommerce to use Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Deliver complex analysis using qualitative and quantitative data to optimize customer journeys by supporting Product Owners and CMS and Optimisation Managers to validate hypothesis and drive prioritisation
- Ensuring great customer and business outcomes are being achieved
- Support POs in the set-up, tracking, management and analysis of performance data
- Ensure we fully optimize and support marketing campaigns from a digital perspective, working closely with Marketing
- Manage and brief agencies when required for more complex digital analytics work, including delivering custom reports and dashboards
- Lead the development and implementation of the most appropriate and latest analytical methodologies and tools.
- Lead our digital analytics capability ambition and plan
- Cultivate an environment of diversity, transparency and trust, where your squad feel empowered to share ideas, be challenged and fulfil their potential
- 7+ years digital analytics specific experience
- Strong experience using the Adobe suite (specifically Analytics and Target)
- Adobe stack expert - someone who knows Adobe Analytics, Target and Launch inside out and how the three work together, they should lead the business on any technical decisions
- Hands on experience with AA specifically - complex segment understanding and be able to train and guide other users -Ideally someone certified in Adobe.
- Solid understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation and a wealth of experience achieving challenging outcomes in a Digital environment
- A good understanding of Customer testing, both quantitative and qualitative, including User Testing, Surveying, A/B testing and MVTs
- Evidence of close collaboration with product teams