CEO at HRNext
Views:27156 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:406
Lead/Assistant Manager - Compensation & Rewards - BFSI/FMCG/Telecom (2-5 yrs)
Role : Compensation and Benefits
Experience : 2-5 years (Work Time 4PM - 1AM)
Location : Mumbai
Reports to : Director HR
Company : US MNC
- Managing total compensation
- Develop compensation strategy, philosophy and policies
- Define organisation compensation change roll out
- Work with C&B consultants. Collation & analysis of study reports, Annual increment and reward proposals and Implementation of annual salary revision exercises.
- Annual planning, forecasting and budgeting exercises for all direct costs for employees (salary and benefits, annual increments, incentives, rewards and awards programs) and also all indirect manpower related expenses.
- Develop and administer Variable Pay Program
XLRI -1992 PMIR
IIT Kharagpur - 1990
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.