Senior Consultant at HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:497 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Artificial Intelligence - Insurance (5-14 yrs)
- Architect, build, maintain, and improve new and existing suite of algorithms and their underlying systems
- Implement end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms along with requisite tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing, and A/B testing
- Utilize your entrepreneurial spirit to identify new opportunities to optimize business processes and improve consumer experiences, and prototype solutions to demonstrate value with a crawl, walk, run mindset
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new product features
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation
- Write efficient and well-organized software to ship products in an iterative, continual-release environment
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Knowledge sharing with the team to adopt best practices
- Actively contribute to and re-use community best practices.
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Industry experience building innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches
- Experience working with distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and designing APIs
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Expertise in standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events, etc.