Decision Maker at Orsus Consulting Services
Views:768 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Lead - Artificial Intellegence/Machine Learning - Insurance (8-15 yrs)
Artificial Intellegence/Machine learning Lead
Mandatory- Only MBA/Phd from regular (Tier 1)
1. Evangelizes & enhances organizational understanding on capabilities of AI / ML. Work with senior leadership to understand business processes and proposing strategic use of AI/ML to enhance business outcomes.
2. Define and develop approach to scale AI/ML agenda.
3. Lead data science /AI projects end to end including conceptualization, development, implementation and continuous monitoring.
4. Translate business problems, hypothesis into analytical problems and build solution leveraging AI/ML techniques to deliver integrated, scalable solution is developed.
5. Continuously tracks and assesses new data sources, tools, techniques and technologies capable of solving insurance business problems and partners with business to champion the adoption of the same.
6. Build and manage external relationships with various cross-industry/ academia forums for outside in perspective, seeking new and innovative approaches and to showcase our learnings.
7. Build and nurture a strong team to become next generation business focussed problem solvers, with strong culture of solution delivery, continuous learning and experimentation.
8. Own metrics to improve Customer Experience for MLI by conceptualizing, deploying and improving AI interventions like Chat BoT, Email BoT, Unified intent prediction engine.
9. Strong domain knowledge of working on fraud identification and risk prediction methodologies in BFSI sector, preferably within life insurance.
10. Manage & enhance deployed models like facial recognition, liveness prediction, Document parsing while adapting to changes in LI ecosystem.
Desired qualification and experience:
Education: Ph.D. or Master's degree in Quantitative fields like mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, economics etc.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years of related work experience in analytical roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.