Lead Architect - Internet of Things - FMCD (12-22 yrs)
This role is responsible for defining the IoT technical architecture, security, data and deployment model. This role will be driving the POCs (proof of concepts) as well as the technical architecture for large rollout from the devices up through cloud architecture and integration with enterprise applications, in collaboration with technology teams and SBUs. Must demonstrate sound technical judgement and play a critical role as the main technical authority on all IoT technical implementation and support the development of the long-term company-wide IoT strategy.
- The position will be responsible to lead and develop the unified IoT architecture for Smart Products which includes defining the architecture, security, data & deployment model
- Will drive POCs (proof of concepts) and then lead implimentation from there to large rollout.
- Hands-on experience to mentor team members
- Provide technical leadership and collaborate with SBU technology team leaders to address the complete Smart products and IoT solutions technology stack.
- Support the SBU technology teams with testing, validation, sustaining, value engineering, and DevOps required for these Smart Products & IoT solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering discipline; Master's degree or higher from IIT/IISc or other premier institutes preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in technical architecture including 4+ years of experience in the Smart Products & IoT area.
- Must have done solution design for large IoT implementations and carry expertise on various IoT application enablement platforms, device management while having a strong experience in Data Analytics & Big Data
- Deep technical knowledge in one or more areas: IoT Platforms, Telematics, embedded hardware and software, connectivity, cloud architecture, visualization tools & techniques, data analytics, and other IoT technical areas.
- Experience in designing the HA Architecture and DC-DR setup.
- Proven track records of developing innovative IoT solutions, preferably for residential or commercial markets.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Amazon Web Service Infrastructure and Platform as a Service tools is preferred.
- Experience in agile development, stage gate process, minimum viable product development, and DevOps.
Skills and Abilities Required :
- The incumbent must possess a can-do attitude while always looking to accelerate development.
- Driven; commit to high standards of performance and demonstrate personal ownership for getting the job done.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude; stays up to speed on all the latest technologies and industry trends; healthy curiosity to evaluate, understand and utilize new technologies.
- Must be able to provide leadership to technology team while managing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for interactions with technology team members, SBU stakeholders, company leadership, vendors and customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.