Recruitment Specialist at Rio HR
Views:683 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Lead Architect - Digital Transformation - IT (10-12 yrs)
The Lead Architect is responsible for driving architectural coherence across multiple delivery workstreams, and for setting and implementing architectural strategies for KCO. This includes responsibility for ensuring that the digital transformation team delivers secure products and solutions, effectively and efficiently, which are aligned against both KCO's business goals and the needs of members. The Lead Architect will have significant interaction across both business and technical stakeholders and requires acumen in both soft and technical skill sets.
- The Lead Architect is expected to work on solution and architecture design initiatives, project implementation and operational support.
- Create and maintain a holistic solution architecture for all the projects.
- Define the development structure, standards and architecture guidelines.
- Create and maintain project specific architecture solutions and designs.
- Implementation and Delivery of Applications and various solutions
- Designing, Architecting and Documentation of solutions (e.g. configuration and setup)
- Owner of end-to-end Solution architecture
- Reviewing the business requirements
- Working within a project management / Agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team
- Standardize and maintain the solutions architecture for entire KCO
- Layout a governance structure that will ensure that the guidelines are followed across IT solutions team
- Keep abreast of latest technologies and evaluate benefits of adoption to enhance business value
- Evaluate and recommend tools to improve quality delivery of solution
- Participate in the design of individual solutions in adherence to architecture guidelines
- Participate in customer engagement from initiation to positively influence design architecture of proposed solution
- Should be able to provide possible and recommended solutions for the given requirement.
- Should be able to transform business requirements into well-designed and documented software components
- Should have hand-on experience in development of various technology solutions
- Should be willing to work across the technologies (Microsoft Technologies, Cloud and Open Source)
- Should be able to provide solution / architecture for enterprise applications that handles large volumes of data efficiently.
- Should have experience in setting up of multi environment setup
- With deep understanding of DevOps, should be able to guide teams on DevOps processes and tools.
- Required to have hands on experience on cloud technologies like Azure to recommend PaaS or IaaS based on the requirement and compatibility.