Recruitment Head at Gig Consultants
Views:551 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Lead - Analytics - eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
Purpose: Leading the end-to-end Global Command and Control Centre. Design, develop and lead the execution of data driven solutions for e-commerce globally. Work closely with the Region Ecommerce Heads and Ecommerce Technology Lead to identify key issues, strategic growth areas and enhance quality of decisions through analytics.
Key Responsibilities :
Setup and Governance :
- Collaborate with the Head of Ecommerce of all regions and the Chief Digital Officer to define Ecommerce analytics roadmap in-line with the digital strategy.
- Work with the Digital and IT team to implement analytical algorithms in the Ecommerce process ecosystem. Set up relevant tools and data structure to support descriptive as well as predictive analytics.
- Design, conceptualize and monitor the delivery of standard & custom reports, ensure the reporting SLAs are met and high accuracy.
- Define the analytics architecture and growth plan and focus on creating a data-informed culture within the organization.
- Manage the projects across the Global command and control centre and ensure timely deliveries and quality of the output.
- Initiate growth projects and strategies in the area of analytics to support the global ecommerce strategic objectives.
Back End Analytics :
- Design and implement back end analytics report to help order management, cost to serve analysis and proactive replenishment of stock.
- Use domain expertise to understand the demand and supply, provide end-to-end order visibility, identify the best performing SKUs to boost the sales.
Business Insights to Drive Decision Making :
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CXO's / Region ECommerce Heads / Marketing Head to understand business issues, focus areas and growth factors; and translate into analytical initiatives.
- Use Consulting frameworks, Statistical techniques, ML algorithms, & Data visualization practices to conceptualize solution framework for business problems and lead project delivery to generate business insights & articulate strategic recommendations.
- Provide high-end consulting to senior leadership in Ecommerce teams to help them sharpen their business strategy.
Competencies /skills required :
- Experience in data sciences in the areas of machine learning, AI and big data.
- Understanding of developing and implementing analytical algorithms like regression, clustering, etc. to get meaningful insights from data.
- Experience in conceptualizing & leading advance analytics projects to influence business strategy in areas like Customer Acquisition & Retention, Marketing campaign optimization, Media mix selection, Demand Forecasting, etc.
- Understanding of data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Strong analytical & numbers acumen and comfort generating and evaluating metrics.
- Ability to liaise with different business functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven experience (2 to 3 years) in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams.
- Exposure to and experience in ERP, DTC, PIM, OMS, WMS and Demand Planning Data and systems.