Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:1846 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Analytics - Call Center (4-12 yrs)
Call Center Analytics Lead
Experience and Skillset :
- 8-10 years hands-on experience of working on analytics projects focused on Contact Center Analytics/Customer Experience Analytics and Insights/Customer Care (industry verticals-Banking and Financial Services/Insurance/CGRLH)
- Exposure to data systems in Customer Service functions.
- Strong Project Management skills with experience in managing, identifying solution builds and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, proven expertise in developing mathematical and statistical models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Expertise in/awareness of customer care/contact center KPIs and key business use cases like IVR self-service, Workforce Management, Call deflection, Agent Performance Management, VOC (CSAT/NPS) analysis
- Exposure to Speech Analytics platforms/tools like Call Miner, Verint, Nexidia etc. (Good to have)
- Hands-on expertise in data mining tools like SAS/SQL/R (preferred)/Python (preferred), Decision Trees and MS Office etc.
- Working experience on complex structured and unstructured data including Text Mining techniques (good to have).
Brief description of role:
- Manage customer care product build deliverables, project tollgates, liaison between key project personnel and manage exceptions/escalations.
- Provide guidance to the project team on analytical techniques, business insights, customer presentations etc.
- Own the solution design for prioritized offerings and analytics assets within the customer care domain
- Create collateral to support various phases of asset build like BRD, Functional Design Document, Playbooks etc.
- Support SMEs to commercialize the offerings by partnering with solution architects/ client partner teams.
- Exhibit thought leadership through publications of articles/whitepaper
- Conceptualize, plan and drive contact center analytics framework build along with data creation, data transformation, and analysis of contact center data
- Partner with Genpact's analytics team, AI/ML team and Data Engineering teams to understand business problems, formulate execution roadmap, facilitate troubleshooting and manage task execution as planned
- Manage regular (weekly/bi-weekly/monthly) interactions with designated project contacts (analytics teams, database teams etc.)
- Establish project performance tracking framework to monitor outcomes from recommended solutions.