Senior Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:131 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead Analyst - Vendor Management Process (7-13 yrs)
- Expert in Vendor Management, business process management, customer relationship management, and domain knowledge in Retail Credit, The role is responsible for maintaining good stakeholder management within the bank and external vendors too.
- The role is responsible for driving the verifications process along with managing vendor onboarding, billing and review process to improve the efficiency and quality of the E2E process.
- Verification process (includes CPV, TVR, PD, Collateral, Valuation, Legal) re-engineering to enhance TAT
- Driving the vendor onboarding, evaluation and billing process and use Quality assurance, Penalty and Incentive Measures to improve quality
- Interface with NCMs to conduct an efficient vendor review process (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Leverage industry expertise to introduce innovation in the vendor management and third party vendor processes to match industry benchmarks and improve efficiency
- Drive improvement in vendor TAT
- Interface with the Business Process Lead Analyst to plan the builds/changes for verification process
- Drive system enhancements and alternate data projects
- Oversee the activities conducted by vendor billing officers and vendor process analysts and develop a clear career and progression path and key success metrics for the team