Lead Analyst - Ratings (6-10 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Independently undertake and execute growth plans including Fund Advisory, Corporate Advisory, Credit Analytics, ESG and Govt. / Policy Advisory.
- Independently propel for career growth in Financial Services, Advisory, Credit Analytics, etc.
- Independently undertake and execute various types of assignments like TEV / LIE / Industry Research / Financial Modelling / DPR / IM / Enterprise Valuations/ Grading etc.
- Handling of advisory assignments in the area of real estate, road infrastructure projects, ports etc.
- Business/corporate Valuations.
- Understanding of business model, financial statements, analyzing various risks based on quantitative & qualitative information.
- Perform rigorous research and analytical, fundamental credit and financial statements analysis, building of financial models and forecasts, and writing of analytical reports on projects/assignments.
- Doing plant visits and management meetings.
- Keeping track of changes in the economy, various sectors and analyzing the impact of the same on clients
- Strong understanding about various industries, business models and trade related activities
Skills - Very good interpersonal skills, clients and other stakeholder handling capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, data interpretation and report writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting is a must
- Good organization skills and very high attention to details
- Good time management and prioritization; managing priorities while maintaining high standards; and to work in a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good skills of using MS word, excel and power point
- Pro-active and self-motivated individual
Educational Qualification :
- Engineer (Preferably) + MBA must (Finance) or First Attempt CA
- Additional qualification of CFA/FRM would be preferred