Consultant at Michael Page
Views:198 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Analyst - Quality Assurance (3-8 yrs)
- Applies best in class techniques and methodologies to evaluate financial reporting processes. Lead and own the development of a robust quality framework to support data validation, source confirmation, and concept design. Project manage new developments concerning validations, signoffs, and implement comprehensive test plans and cases.
- Follows industry best practices and company standardized processes to complete tasks on a timely basis. Provide technical support and direction to further enhance BI accuracy and delivery across the organization
Shift Timings: Monday to Friday, 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Lead QA - Domain - Finance Function)
- Design and execute QA process to drive relentless improvement in BI accuracy. (20%)
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual and automated BI. (20%)
- Engage with stakeholders to align on concepts, definitions, and methodologies in BI and reporting. (20%)
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate BI quality testing activities. Ensure the deliverables are as per company guidelines. (10%)
- Flexibility to play multiple roles on the team as needed in development or testing. T shaped skillset with domain expertise in QA process design, and technical capability to provide development support as needed. (10%)
- Mentor team members on best practices, approaches, and concepts adopted in XPO logistics. (5%)
- Gather feedback from various stakeholders and business leaders to implement continuous improvement of processes. (5%)
- Take ownership of process gaps in BI QA methodology. (5%)
- Act as the point of contact for all QA aspects of data validations and releases. (5%)
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities but in special circumstances may lead to the work of others.
- This job requires some independent decision making, but actions are guided by clearly defined standards and processes. This position functions under the normal level of manager supervision.
- Minimum Required Education:
- Master's degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing QA processes for reporting and analytics organization.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and complex test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to present ideas clearly through different mediums. o Strong leadership skills to inspire and influence stakeholders.
- Fundamental knowledge of financial and operational reporting and/or KPIs.
- A self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and multitask.
- UX design experience
- Predictive Analytics experience
- Python and SQL experience
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban) o Project management experience