Lead Analyst - Pharma - IIT/NIT/IIM (5-12 yrs)
Position: Lead Retention
Role Description :
Currently, the pharma company serves around 4.5 Lakhs customers, out of which, around 2.5 lakhs are chronic patients. These patients are our loyal customers and we want to ensure that we keep providing them with stellar value-added services, apart from providing them medicines at the right price.
For this, we are looking of someone who can lead our new medicine refill initiative, right from designing the framework, strategizing key parameters, building a team from ground up, and delivering key business results. It's a highly cross functional role with multiple stakeholders.
Key responsibilities :
- Deep understanding of the consumer behavior to lead design, implement & run the best suited subscription/refill program to significantly enhance consumer experience and drive consumer retention.
Experience required :
- 3+ years of experience in managing growth initiatives in consumer tech start understanding of the healthcare industry and how various subscription model works is a plus
- B.Tech/MBA from tier 1 institute (IIT/NIT/IIM/Other Tier 1 or 2 B schools)
Skills/Experience required :
- Affinity to lead initiatives
- Data analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Customer profiling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.