Manager - Recruitment at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:3461 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Lead Analyst - Paid Campaign Management - Online/Internet (3-8 yrs)
Lead Analyst Paid campaigns
This individual will report into the head of PPC. This position will work as part of a cross functional team made up of marketing, web and technology teams. The individual will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning and implementing online/digital marketing strategies for our clients.
1. Drive campaign management service quality, client retention & growth. Use of data and analytics to deliver marketing efficiencies
- Lead a team of analysts to develop and execute the online marketing strategy for our clients,spanning across Search Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Remarketing and Facebook Marketing Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment
- Manage & build strong team with best in class online marketing competencies, skills & experience sets.
2. Support new business opportunity development. Understand client challenges around driving traffic, customer acquisitions and/or revenue & map their business requirements to our solutions and services in paid channel marketing domain.
- Work closely with business development and central response team on proposals, RFP and pitches to support end-to-end sales cycle
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and SMEs for discussion and brainstorming to shape the overall response.
- Benchmark digital readiness of client marketing programs with competitors/ industry to identify gaps and opportunity areas on paid channels
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Search Engine Marketing. Should have a very high-level of proficiency. AdWords Certification is a bonus.
- Display Marketing, Social Marketing Preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
- Experience in campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to translate business objectives into a marketing solution
- Ability to demonstrate business value of our solutions to prospects
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Excellent deck making skills
- Crisis Management Able to handle ad-hoc issues effectively.
- Post graduate from tier I or tier II MBA college, preferably with Marketing or Communications specialization
- Overall 4-5 years of work experience and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working for digital marketing agencies or consulting outfits in a similar position would be a strong advantage
- Hands on knowledge of campaign management tool like Adwords, Facebook, DSP or any similar certification
- Founded in 2008, Our client is headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. and operates across America and India.
- They are one of the fastest growing company in the US. It has been ranked #240 in the Inc.
- 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. & #2 among fastest growing digital marketing company in New Jersey.