HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:273 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead Analyst - Equity Research - Oil & Gas Sector (5-10 yrs)
About Our Client
Our Client is an integrated financial house with global presence in 15 countries.
They were established in 1975 and started operation as a financial services company. Our Client offers a full range of quality and innovative services to institutional customers, corporates, family offices, high net worth individuals and retail customers.
- Assets Under Management worldwide more than USD 47 Billion
- Shareholder's funds in excess of USD 1.5 Billion
- Over 1.3 Million clients worldwide
- More than 5,000 Employees
- The position available is as a Lead Analyst in the Oil & Gas sector within the India Equity Research team, based in Mumbai.
- The selected candidate will be a lead coverage analyst with a focus on the companies and sector trends in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of key companies in the Oil & Gas sector including key drivers of the companies and understanding key catalysts
- Compile, maintain and analyze market/financial data; perform analysis and maintain earnings models on relevant companies; perform ad hoc client requests
- Build, maintain, and update company forecasts and valuation models
- Prepare research reports, slide presentations and other research-related documents on a local and regional level, incorporating ideas of how industry trends are impacting the sector
- Develop relationships with management and investor relations representatives from companies under coverage
- Formulate investment strategies and research recommendations for stocks under lead coverage
- CA or MBA
- A CFA -would be an advantage.
- 7 years + experience in equity research
- Strong modeling and database skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality, evidence-based projects or reports
- An inquisitive nature and the ability to think logically whilst expressing your views in a clear and engaging manner
- Willingness to promote your ideas and work to a variety of stakeholders
- Creative Thinking: Ability to generate new ideas and possibilities, and to see business opportunities from a novel perspective
- Consulting Skills: Ability to provide business-related added value, including innovative approaches and new or improved solutions
- Flexibility: The capacity to adapt your approach in light of shifting priorities or changing conditions
- Team Orientation / Teamwork / Collaboration: The willingness to work as a member of the team
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English