Senior Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:6305 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead Analyst - Equity Research - Financial Research Group (2-6 yrs)
Lead Analyst- Equity Research
Must Have :
- A incumbent will work in Fundamental Equities team within our Financial Research group based out of the firm's office in Hyderabad, India. This group works closely with the front office to provide high quality and in-depth support to the investment research team and the decision-making processes of the Firm's global proprietary trading strategies. This role involves working closely with the LOSH Fundamental Equities Strategic Investments team, which focuses on activist situations across sectors and geographies.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Supporting detailed modelling of company financials
- In-depth benchmarking of operational and valuation metrics (versus peer group)
- Researching coverage for specific companies and sectors
- Iterating frequently with the front office on financial models and investment research deliverables
- Attending management/intermediary/sector expert calls
- Aiding the front office data analysis efforts by collaborating closely with the Firm's technology development teams.
- The ideal candidate should have an MBA in finance or comparable qualification with 5-10 years of experience in Equity Research or Private Equity, preferably covering US markets.
- Skill sets in financial modelling, valuation, and fundamental equity research and analysis, along with excellent communication skills are required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.