Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2460 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Lead Analyst - Asset Backed Securities - Non Performing Loans - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A finance degree or equivalent qualification along with 4-8 years of work experience in managing large financial data.
- Candidate should have accounting knowledge, experience with data operations and modeling significant financial data in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail is a must.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to lead a project while working independently with limited direction and guidance and be self- motivated.
- Working knowledge of ABS securities and European Non- Performing Loans (NPL) will be advantage.
WHAT YOU- LL DO DAY- TO- DAY:
- Manage and support post-trade operations, data analytics, and investor reporting for the ABS Non- Performing Loans (NPL) business.
- Work closely with the New York and London trading desks, internal technology teams, and external service providers across the globe.
- Follow up with external asset servicers and resolving monthly data feeds related issues.
- Work with asset managers to ensure loan tracking tools are up- to- date and to compile information regarding assets and deal-related perimeters.
- Work closely with the tech teams to resolve data issues and identify tasks that can be automated.
- Work with the Financial Operations team on reporting and resolving mismatches
- Follow up and provide support to our Investor Relations group's data reporting efforts.