Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2492 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Lead Analyst - Asset Backed Securities - Non Performing Loans - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A finance degree or equivalent qualification along with 4-8 years of work experience in managing large financial data.
- Candidate should have accounting knowledge, experience with data operations and modeling significant financial data in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail is a must.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to lead a project while working independently with limited direction and guidance and be self- motivated.
- Working knowledge of ABS securities and European Non- Performing Loans (NPL) will be advantage.
WHAT YOU- LL DO DAY- TO- DAY:
- Manage and support post-trade operations, data analytics, and investor reporting for the ABS Non- Performing Loans (NPL) business.
- Work closely with the New York and London trading desks, internal technology teams, and external service providers across the globe.
- Follow up with external asset servicers and resolving monthly data feeds related issues.
- Work with asset managers to ensure loan tracking tools are up- to- date and to compile information regarding assets and deal-related perimeters.
- Work closely with the tech teams to resolve data issues and identify tasks that can be automated.
- Work with the Financial Operations team on reporting and resolving mismatches
- Follow up and provide support to our Investor Relations group's data reporting efforts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.