HR Executive at ANRI Solutions HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2656 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Lead Advisory - Investment Banking Domain - Public Health Sector - Big4 - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-7 yrs)
- Looking for a suitable member for our team in Public Health sector to drive and support implementation of digital initiatives and interventions. The role provides an opportunity to be part of world's largest community based programme that focuses on the child survival and development through an integrated approach for converging basic services for improved child care, early stimulation and learning, improved enrollment and retention, health and nutrition, and water and environmental sanitation.
- The programme aims to improve the nutritional and health status of vulnerable groups including pre-school children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Your key responsibilities :
Client service delivery/execution :
- Execute the work on a multiple client base. Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develop rapport with middle layers of client management
Industry knowledge & Research skills :
- Creative orientation and string hold on the usage of data bases, industry reports, other resources etc. for comparable analysis (valuation and operating metrics), industry benchmarking and landscaping
- Ability to quickly research and understand the industry dynamics, business models, M&A activity etc.
Risk Management :
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities.
- Understand the concept of risk management and is able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
Knowledge Management :
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Networking & Identification of opportunities :
- Begin to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicate to manager
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients
Skills and attributes for success :
- Have exposure to M&A or capital raises
- Be well aware of the rules and regulations that apply to M&A deals or should have done extensive research in a couple of sectors and more specifically Technology & Digital.
- Have good working experience of financial analysis and basic financial modeling, valuation analysis preparation of information memorandum and pitches. Experience on live mandates and deal closure will be preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with :
- Investment banks (being part of Tech/digital team would be preferable but not mandatory)
- Strategy teams of large corporates (IT/Tech sector is highly preferable)
- Private equity / venture capital firms
To qualify for the role you must have
- CA / MBA /CFA (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- 3-5 years of relevant post qualification experience in an investment bank. Work ex in BPO/KPO is less preferable
Ideally you'll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.