Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:190 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead Advisor - Talent Sourcing & Market Intelligence - Consulting Firm (9-16 yrs)
The role holder will work closely with the talent sourcing and market intelligence manager to plan and implement global sourcing strategies and deliver creative and diverse sourcing solutions, providing direction and support to the team and acting as a key interface between P&C and business stakeholders on agile talent sourcing and market intelligence projects.
- Working with the talent sourcing and market intelligence manager, lead on global projects pulling together teams across all relevant global markets to manage and deliver key projects ensuring regular reporting, communication and updates on progress.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the talent sourcing and market intelligence initiatives.
- Develops and implements relevant sourcing strategy for the assigned client groups, making recommendations to ensure that the strategy reflects commitment to diversity and inclusion and candidate experience.
- Directly source passive candidates for roles in critical disciplines or executive search projects and engage market with compelling messaging, aligned to the employer value proposition through to candidate conversion.
- Employ's innovative approaches to maintain candidate networks and continuously expand the company's pool of potential candidates, staying informed on new external trends and working practices.
- Leads by example in the adoption and utilisation of the TRM, ensuring it is being used as a core part of the sourcer and TA&M role, with demonstrated progression of pipeline growth/conversion, driving results and reporting for stakeholders.
- Tracks and measures conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Partners with the sourcing and market intelligence manager to develop and drive a robust sourcing strategy in alignment with organizational objectives regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Supports the sourcing manager in the evaluation of the effectiveness of sourcing tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, Talent Insights and alternative search methods to ensure optimisation and team productivity.
- Supports the team in calibration activities with key business stakeholders to help relay market insights, manage expectations, handle objections and respond to challenges.
- Seek support on search challenges from relevant stakeholders (i.e. TA&M, reward) ensuring issues are unblocked early in the process.
- Engages with key P&C and business stakeholders to understand planned demand and relevant business context to ensure alignment with ongoing sourcing projects and wider pipeline development.
- Keep up to date with external market intelligence and industry trends such as new technology, talent sourcing techniques and using these insights to raise the profile, improve the existing strategy and build team awareness.
- Works with the wider professional hiring team to ensure pipelining activities enable a decreased time to fill and reduction of Rules of the Road (RoTR) exceptions
- Generates market insights and intelligence across geographies/pools from which the business is looking to recruit and advise on strategy/approach.
- Coach and develop the regional sourcing teams on strategy and practices
- Ensure an inclusive and diverse workplace which reflects the communities in which we operate
- Promote an environment of respect and dignity
- Be role models for diversity and inclusion, through the V&Bs
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience/education
- Experience of talent sourcing and market intelligence
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering sourcing campaigns across multiple channels, leveraging effective solutions to attract candidate applications from underrepresented groups
- Experience of global recruitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.