Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:2361 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Lead - Advanced Analytics - Pharma/KPO (3-7 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-20 LPA
The ideal candidate B.Tech/B.E or Post Graduate in any discipline with strong communication skills with 3 to 7 yrs experience in Advanced Data Analytics & Understanding of performance measurement KPIs.
Job Description :
- Work with stakeholders on understating their requirements/ identify the scope and design analytical & insightful business solutions using advanced analytical techniques.
- Deliver regular excel dashboards and reports on sales KPIs (By value and volume sales, market share%, relative growth, sales trend analysis)
- Responsible for client and internal team engagement and improving feedback on regular as well as ad-hoc reports.
- Working with the team, bringing best practices and helping each other on crunch time to meet client deliverables.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of assigned deliverables. Maintaining and adhering to the Quality Management System.
- Develop standard operating procedures and pass knowledge tests to evolve knowledge.