Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:2225 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Lead - Advanced Analytics - Pharma/KPO (3-7 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-20 LPA
The ideal candidate B.Tech/B.E or Post Graduate in any discipline with strong communication skills with 3 to 7 yrs experience in Advanced Data Analytics & Understanding of performance measurement KPIs.
Job Description :
- Work with stakeholders on understating their requirements/ identify the scope and design analytical & insightful business solutions using advanced analytical techniques.
- Deliver regular excel dashboards and reports on sales KPIs (By value and volume sales, market share%, relative growth, sales trend analysis)
- Responsible for client and internal team engagement and improving feedback on regular as well as ad-hoc reports.
- Working with the team, bringing best practices and helping each other on crunch time to meet client deliverables.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of assigned deliverables. Maintaining and adhering to the Quality Management System.
- Develop standard operating procedures and pass knowledge tests to evolve knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.