HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:4002 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Lead - Advanced Analytics - KPO (7-10 yrs)
BU Overview :
Business Analytics & Research (BA&R), is a consulting and insights team that enables business leaders in Investments to make informed decisions. The team uses a combination of business & investment research, advanced analytics and decision sciences to solve business problems at the operational, tactical and strategic level. The group has a high focus on leveraging big data and technology to facilitate critical decisions, and is in the process of setting-up a first of its kind big data lab in India. The group houses top talent, with over three-fourths of the associates having a post graduate degree or PhD. The group provides a unique exposure to the financial services industry spanning workplace investing, retail investing, institutional investing, asset management and private equity.
Role Description : Lead
The position will join the WI Performance Solutions team in BA&R. The major functional focus of this position is providing sophisticated statistical modeling, data mining/predictive analytics, advanced measurement, and other analytical techniques to gain insights, and support strategic decision making. Thought Leader / Thinker in the Analytics space, the right candidate must thrive on setting up new paths in a new role with research; developing complex modeling that serves business needs, and helping the WI organization's decision making and strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with business partners to understand project requirement and implement the same using sound data knowledge and experience
- Data processing: Perform complex data extraction or processing (e.g. merging, sorting, data transformations)
- Profiling and analysis: Combine in-depth business knowledge, insights, and techniques such as data visualization, cross-tabs, statistical tests, and data mining techniques to identify insights on behavioral trends
- Model development: Apply Standard Statistical techniques (statistical modeling, data mining, predictive analytics and optimization) to identify drivers of Employee attrition/Effectiveness etc. using R, SAS or related statistical tool.
- Handle multiple projects in parallel with an eye to final packaging or finished deliverables
- Build a reputation with partners as a person who can provide solutions to business problems
- Projects can range from strategic analysis to Predictive modelling to Prescriptive analysis.
- Effectively communicate findings, concerns, ideas, project management elements to multiple stakeholders in an offshore-onshore environment
- Working within and across teams/sub-teams
Education and Experience
Post graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or similar quantitative discipline or MBA from a premier school only
- 8-10 years of experience in data modeling and predictive analytics, having a flair for Quantitative Analysis with software tools & packages like R, Python, SAS and SQL would be considered.
Skills / Knowledge
- Subject matter expert Analytics & Decision Sciences areas (predictive modeling, data mining, deep-dive strategic analysis)
- Expertise in R, SQL,Python and visualization tool like Tableau /D3 are helpful
- Experience in Predictive analytics techniques (Survival Analysis, Logistic regression etc.) will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.