Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:116 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Actuary - BFSI (8-18 yrs)
Our Clients are a well-established Life Insurance Company. They are a joint venture between diversified financial services conglomerate in India and one of the oldest life insurance companies in the world. Headquartered at Mumbai.
Role : Lead - Actuary
Purpose: To carry out valuation results, manage capital position, completing regulatory reporting requirements.
Role and responsibilities:
- To compute Monthly Reserves, reinsurance and communicating the same with the Finance Team.
- To validate the valuation data received from different teams and share the same with the other stakeholders as required.
- To perform reinsurance reporting.
- To be responsible for With Profit Fund management.
- To liaise and communicate with other functions such as finance, investments, IT etc.
- To engage with different stakeholders including Auditors, With Profits Actuary, Peer Reviewer etc.
- To have active involvement in preparing various reports to be submitted to the regulator viz. Actuarial Report & Abstract (ARA), Appointed Actuary's Annual Report (AAAR), etc.
- To liaise with different stakeholders including auditors, With Profit Actuary and peer reviewer
- To manage solvency levels.
- To carry out periodical analyses on ALM position of the Company.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in Life Insurance. Experience of Statutory Reporting is essential.
- Fellow actuary or close to Fellowship with at least 11 actuarial papers under new diet
- Risk Assessment
- Actuarial Technical Expertise - Knowledge of methods and approach of reserve calculations
- Modelling Tools.
- Regulatory knowledge- Good knowledge of IRDA reporting and reserving regulations.
Soft Skills :
- Business Acumen.
- Growth through differentiation definition.
- Customer Centric.
- Building Talent and Teams Definition.