Director at Upamp Business Solutions
Views:5936 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Lead - Accounts Payable/Reporting - BFSI/IT/Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
- Manage entire project based accounting record to report transactions & activities, including Accounts payables management, cash and bank reconcliaitons, Prepids, Accruals, general ledger scrutiny.
- Manage Fixed Assets accounting, depreciation, disposals, FA listing and reporting as per Indian Gaap & US GAAP.
- Manage Month end closing activities including review of transactional postings.
- Support in finalizing Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet including to provide variance analysis, commentaries and support workings.
- Manage statutory compliance - Direct & Indirect taxation including TDS, GST, depositing dues on monthly basis, filing monthly/quarterly returns, STPI compliances, Filing BRC with Bank etc.
- Manage Day to day cash flow management, funds request to US team for smooth running of operations.
- Follow up for AP invoicing with inter departments, recording of expense and timely payments.
- Liasen with & work closely (remotely) with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, Tax Consultants, and any such external / third parties for Audit and compliance purpose.
- Co-ordinate with Company Secretarial Consultant for the Board Meeting documents & other related documents
- Handle Month End Closing Independently (Person should understand the requirement of closing entries & should prepare monthly Financial report for submission to the Management on time)
- Handle queries from inter departments, and ensure timely revert with resolution;
- Maintain excellent stakeholder and cross team relationships through effective and timely communication
- Share knowledge and support other team members
- Support in ad-hoc work as required.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is Must.
- Commerce Graduate Full time / Regular Only /MBA
- Strong technical accounting skills. Indian GAAP is must and USGAAP knowledge is preferred
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
- Must have worked in 300-500 headcount service industry.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks towards meeting all deadlines
- Take complete ownership of all the assigned responsibilities
- Excellent judgment and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency in using MS excel sheet is a must (Vlookup, Pivot, Mail merge, etc)
- Analytical skills, employee oriented