Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:979 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
L&D/T&D Manager - Power (12-18 yrs)
- Organization: Power
- Location: New Delhi
Position Type: Permanent
- To plan, design, implement, and manage the Learning & Development vertical to strengthen business expertise.
A. Supervision Received
- Receives functional and operational direction from HR Manager / NDEU Manager.
B. Supervision Exercised
- Provides operational direction to permanent employees/ agencies / vendors / consultants.
- Discipline Chiefs
- Human Resources
- Other Engineering / Support employees as per the assignment requirements
- Training Institutes / Consultants
- Other empanelled Bechtel service providers
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1.Work closely with the business leadership team to understand and facilitate key strategies and business drivers through appropriate employee development.
2.Develop and execute learning and development strategy including: assessment and reengineering of existing programs, analysis of gaps and development of a platform that will provide training and development opportunities throughout various career stages and levels.
3.Manage the L&D activities across functions, responsible for designing, implementing, evaluating & maintaining training strategy at all levels of the organization, in line with business objectives.
4.Develop and implement consistent methods and metrics to measure the effectiveness of training (i.e., strategies to measure return on investment / expectations).
5.Creating Training Policy Guidelines, Training needs analysis and finalization of Training calendar.
6.Management (Planning, Organizing & Evaluations) of Technical, HSE & Behavioral training calendar.
7.Partner Identification and Management.
8.Capability to lead practices of engineering excellence through TQM and Six Sigma.
9.Knowledge & Skills of SAP-Training & Event Management Module.
- MBA / Post Graduate in Human Resource Management preferred
- 12+ years’ experience, preferably in large multinational organizations, to leverage internal and external resources in designing and delivering training programs.
- Proficiency in MS – Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Strong Program Management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to think out of box
- Focus on continuous improvement
Please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.