L&D Specialist - Professional Development & Coaching - Analytics Firm (7-14 yrs)
L&D Specialist - Professional Development & Coaching
Our client is a top 10 Analytics firm & rank as Dream Companies To Work.
Gurgaon or Pune
L&D Specialist will help organisation to manage high growth by being responsible for the professional growth and development of our associates across the business tracks.
The position is a cross between learning and development champion, performance coach and people development roles.
The HR program lead will own this first year program, provide ongoing coaching to the associates, mentor them while developing and evolving the program to meet the business growth needs
- They will be responsible for evolving this program by working with India leadership team to develop and implement the - Associates Program- that will establish and manage learning objectives and milestones in the associate experience
- The Lead hosts monthly meetings to deliver learning curriculum, maintains office hours for advising and liaises with staffing and project managers to ensure performance feedback is shared and ongoing coaching is provided
- Once implemented, the Program Lead will administer the Associates Program to ensure participants undertake and fulfill learning objectives associated with core competencies necessary for accelerated learning and eventual progression
- The Lead will partner with key stakeholders across the business and within the Learning & Expertise Development team and HR team to support ongoing active learning
The position will report to the India HR Manager and work closely with the business stake holders we need :
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Masters Degree/MBA highly preferred)
- 09-14 years relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage individuals and teams
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams
- Ability to navigate matters to closure in ambiguous situations
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.