Lawyer - Technology/Media & Telecom Sector - Law firm (2-4 yrs)
A Tier 1 law firm is looking to hire a Technology / Media & Telecom (TMT) lawyer to expand his current team at Delhi.
- Advising clients on legal issues in the technology and telecoms sector and assisting with various transactions in these sectors.
- Advising on data protection compliance, data encryption, and decryption.
- Drafting and reviewing of privacy policies, regulatory issues relating to the collection, processing, disclosure and cross border movement of data.
- Advising on major IT, Telecom and Media companies on the regulatory framework around their businesses.
- Advising on Indian and foreign companies on a variety of legal and regulatory matters.
- Worked comprehensively on the Data Privacy and Protection law.
- Review and drafting of the various tender documents, service level agreements, request for proposal etc in the TMT sector.
- Drafted and negotiated Service Agreements for an audiotex licensee providing conferencing services with various customers of the client
- Advised clients on a possible investigation by DOT (TERM) Cell on the violation of audiotex license
- Relocation candidates with relevant work experience can also apply for this role.
- Candidates coming from National Law University would be preferred.